2011-05-21

balcony blues

I missed you. I missed grapes, well mostly liquid ones. I missed guitar play, the balcony blues we had every Wednesday night. I missed having my fingers feel your shivering body. And I missed being one, two of the same kind, bound together by transparent thoughts and see-through skin. But now you're back. You know you have to teach me how to breath every time you're away, so why leave at all?


My heart was away, and then he came back. I am so lucky he's got that habit, it kinda makes me complete. Flickering, while he unbuttons my dress. Every time. Need of a pause, to catch my breath, in between kisses on the neck. Slowly arranging my limbs in place, posing, before he looks at me through the lens. I missed him.


I missed you too darlings. It just seem so hard these days..

5 comments:

  1. Thanks God you are back, this place is getting cold, lonely and strange. I am happy your heart came back too. Mine is nowhere to be found, but maybe it's better.

    love, n.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you, lovely.
    je t'adore beaucoup.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your comment. Your writing is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i know, it's so hard. your comment brought me back to life, you know, thank you.

    i remember guitar boys and their rough and precise hands and their senseless late-night musical whisperings but i always felt i was the third one, the one he was least faithful to. seems like you have it better than that and i'm glad because their music gets into your skin, doesn't it?

    xx x

    ReplyDelete
  5. it seems too hard these days.
    xo

    ReplyDelete