2011-11-30

would you still have me, darlings?

It was all black. For another thousands of years, it would continue to be black..

That was the feeling I had when the summer ended, and it was still there when the autumn started. And now, when winter's here, I suddenly feel like the cotton swimming around in my head are starting to drop out. Letters are starting to put words together, thoughts come easier and tend to stay for a whole second. I've been woken up again, I'm here again, and oh how I missed you all. 

Love,
A

7 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you're back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have no idea how much i have missed you. i was so worried.

    love, always, helen xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you are back because you and your blog are wonderful.

    L x

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's been almost forever darling! my heart skipped a beat when i saw your name in my comments. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you're back --- I thought you might be gone for good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. and i have missed YOU! i so hope you have been well darling!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you for your comment on my blog post. i understand these words so well, it's like a reflection of what i've done too (except that it's summer here....) i'm glad that you came back though, so that i can now read your written thoughts.

    xxx,
    v.

    ReplyDelete