2011-02-10

drained

Exhausted. As a result of no sleep, to many thoughts, too heavy to bear. My head is banging. Haven't been able to close my eyes even for a second, to much going on inside of me. My headache is not from drinking to many bottles of wine last night. I would like to bang it in to the wall. Because that kind of pain I can take. But this, this is something else..


I escaped last night. When I woke up from my coma I realised that I haven't met him for a few days. Just the distraction I needed. So I went to his place. We made up a fire, emptied a couple of bottles, smoked each other down to the filter and made love, whenever our subjects of discussion ran out. I ended up sitting naked in front of the fire, staring. Together we fed the fire with old Elle mags, and she licked everything we gave her. I saw the thin smiles of spotlight girls disappear into it. For a second I thought about c, but then he kissed my neck, continuing down my spine - and I forgot about all the sadness and choose to live in the moment, as of right now.

7 comments:

  1. as if we were in each others heads right now, i feel the same, i dod not know how to get out of it as sleep is no option.
    YOU offered me the best solution ever, as sleep wont help, fires and love will.
    Flawless words, once more.
    Love, L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your words enchant me. xx

    insomnia is such a wonderful and terrible thing, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. so beautifully enchanting.
    comme always.

    ReplyDelete
  4. your boy sounds lovely. it makes me so happy for you to read this. is your friend okay? what has happened? that post made me think horrible thoughts. i hope it's not as bad.

    love you, io

    ReplyDelete